As the Tech manager (TM) you guide the technical team to a succes. That means all the way from research, into design, production drawings and the build process.
You will have following responsibilities:
- Determine technical goals of the new car with previous TM
- Guide departments and make sure they function properly
- Learn the Formula SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) rules and make sure the departments follow these in their research and design.
- Guide the design path by making choices, communicating and managing
- Lead the team to a successful Formula Student design.
- End responsible for the car
The end product of your internship should at least be:
- A completed and production ready final design of the vehicle.
- A well structured technical team to build the car in the next semester.
- You are a student at HAN University of Applied Sciences with preferable specialization in Engineering
- Being able to judge designs and check quality
- Good English language skills are a must
- Good communication skills
- Good team work skills
- Planning skills is a must
- Continuing with the function after your internship ends, as the build process starts
- Practical experience in project management is a plus
- CAD Skills are a plus
HAN University of Applied Sciences, Automotive Institute, Arnhem.
HAN Formula Student Team Room (0.16 AU)
Starting date: 4th September 2017
End date: 3rd February 2018
More info at:
- Current Tech Manager:
Ismail bas: email@example.com , +31 618 566 841
- HFS Team Advisor:
Arthur Appelman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at Apply at (CV+motivation letter):
- Team manager HFS:
Rick Schulting: email@example.com, +316 3738 3129