Department Leader Electronics
As the Department Leader Electronics, you are responsible for both the design and building process of the wiring, connectors, controllers, possible software etc. You will work together with your assigned CB5-projectmembers and manage them in doing the research, design and building process of the electric components such as the PCB to control the pneumatic shifting system, the needed wiring, sensors etc. You will also be working together with the Suspension and Powertrain departments as they both need certain electronics that your department needs to take care of.
While designing all electronic components you’ll have to work within the rules set by the Formula SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) and the goals that are determined by the Tech manager.
- In charge of the project members for your department
- Making sure all electronic components are designed according to the Formula Student rules and set goals
- Responsible for the design and build process of all electronic components
- Work on a well-structured department wherein everyone is motivated and satisfied.
- Have a clear and complete documentation of your work to hand over to the next Department Leader.
- You are a student at HAN University of Applied Sciences with preferable specialization in Engineering
- Good average score
- English language skills are a must, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Planning skills is a must
- Continuing with the function after your internship ends, as the building process starts
- Practical experience in project management is a plus
- CAD Skills are a must
- Production knowledge is a must
- Materials Science knowledge is a must
- Mechanics of Materials/Statics knowledge is a must
- Decent excel skills is a plus
HAN University of Applied Sciences, Automotive Institute, Arnhem.
HAN Formula Student team room (0.16 AU)
Starting date: 4th September 2017 End date: 3rd February 2018
Duration: 5 months (1 semester)
More info at:
- HFS Team Advisor:
Arthur Appelman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at (CV+motivation letter):
Rick Schulting: email@example.com, +316 3738 3129